Use the earths natural heat
to keep you warm
Find out how the earths natural heat can be
extracted to heat your business.
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Ground Source Heat Pumps are a network of pipes buried under ground that extract the earth’s natural heat from the ground. The heat is then utilised to heat your business or house via your radiators, underfloor heating or warm air heating systems as well your hot water.
The system circulates a mixture of water and antifreeze around a continual pathway of pipes that loops under the ground feeding your business or house. The heat is absorbed in the fluid which then passes through a heat exchanger and into the heat pump. As the ground stays at a fairly constant temperature your system can produce all year round. The longer the network of pipes the more heat is produced.
- Can lower your fuel bills, especially if you replace conventional electric heating
- Can provide you with income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Can lower home carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- No fuel deliveries required
- Can heat your home as well as your water
- Minimal maintenance required
We will support you through the whole project as follows:
- Site survey to assess feasibility of Ground Source Heat Pump
- Full project management including financial options via leasing
- RHI registration
- Installation and ongoing maintenance support